Thanks for stopping by! I’m Jo, owner and writer of Girl Eats World: my delicious corner of the internet since 2012. Beginning as a personal creative outlet to talk about food, my blog has evolved into a place for showcasing delicious, fun and beautiful experiences which I hope to inspire others with.
My blog revolves around eating: food inspiration for your home, ideas for eating out, and getting the best out of your meals when visiting abroad.
From rustic to luxurious, I’m passionate about great experiences and above all giving my readers interesting, honest and personal reviews.
My promise to readers
I am extremely passionate about upholding quality, honesty and integrity. I’ve been blogging long before there was the opportunity to earn so I can assure you it isn’t about the freebies, and my blog isn’t worth anything if you as a reader do not trust what I say. That’s why I promise the following:
- To write from personal experience
- To share honest reviews, with constructive criticism where necessary.
- To only publish words and images created by myself.
- To disclose when something has been gifted to me, or I have been paid.
- To only work with brands that I am genuinely interested in (and think you will be too!)
Want to work together?
If you’re a brand or PR who has something exciting to share with the world then I’d love to hear from you. My services include the following:
- Product, restaurant and experience reviews
- Content writing for sites and magazines
- Recipe development (my own book will launch 2020!)
- Photography; food styling, location shoots.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to say hello and discuss your campaign. My media kit is available on request.